Level II: Emotional Intelligence Interventions for Individuals, Teams, and Leaders
Before the workshop you will need to complete the MSCEIT (the Mayer-Salovey-Caruso EI Test) and some preparation readings and tasks.
- EISA Members $764 (10% discount)
- Non-Members $849
Includes lunch, morning and afternoon tea, printed workshop notes, and your personalised 20+ EI report based on your results from the MSCEIT – the Mayer Salovey Caruso EI Test.
The workshop topics include:
- a detailed understanding and reflection on your own emotional intelligence;
- a comprehensive report of your EI scores (the MSCEIT and other similar assessments);
- detailed insights into the Ability Models of emotional intelligence and related measurement tools;
- insights into how to improve your personal EI abilities in your personal and professional life;
- ideas to improve the EI of the teams you work in;
- how to embed EI into your leadership and management roles;
- this experiential workshop will involve interactive and interpersonal activities aimed to develop each participants’ EI. Personal reactions and emotional states will be examined for the purpose of understanding how emotions function.
- Our use of emotional information in professional settings will be explored. Strategies will be developed that will enable each participant to more effectively gauge and use his or her emotions in professional interventions.
- Participants will work with instructors individually and in small groups to each develop a specific intervention plan for their discipline. Plans will be aimed at facilitating positive changes using EI principles and will be based on empirically grounded methods.
- Preparation: Participants will be expected to complete approximately 2 hours of preparatory readings and EI assessments prior to attending the workshop;
- Follow-up session: will occur 4-6 weeks after the workshop online via Zoom to review the workshop, answer questions, and discuss how participants implemented EI strategies in their personal and professional lives.
NB: This workshop does not certify participants for formal administration of the MSCEIT, EQi or ECI as formal training of these instruments must be obtained through the respective authors/publishers.